Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 October 2011

friends

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone :)

     Today i just wanna let out what's in my mind. Tonight for better or worse i felt the comfort i should get from my friends. For some 'reason' i'm feeling a bit down and under tonight but friends, they make the sadness go away. I don't think i have to say their names but really they have been a great friends. No one could've ask for a better one.

Friend in need is a friend indeed

     Everyone have friends, yes that may be true. Everyone can be our friend, yes that's also true. But not everyone can be a true friend. But i'm proud to say i have true friends. They are the friends that stand with you in happiness or sadness, not just those who stick around when they have something to gain from it. They made my day, really. It goes without saying that friends are important but what's more important is true friend.

     I felt like crying reading some of my friends supportive tweet. Yup, that's how far friendship could extend to. Yes, i love my friends, they have been really great, supportive but somewhat mischieve, but all in all awesome friends. Love you all <3 especially you! Yep you know who you are :) I'm just here hoping our friendship would last till' the end. This song i dedicated to my friends. You all are the best :)


Assalamualaikum and thanks for reading :)

p/s: sori la this entry cam err skit kan. haha just letting my heart out :)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment